Servicing care designed by you
When your Hyundai is due for its routine servicing, MOT or repair, we take pride in making sure you receive the prompt, professional service that you expect and customer service that is second to none. We aim to make owning a Hyundai an enjoyable, worry-free experience.
Our fully trained Hyundai vehicle technicians will expertly assess and service your Hyundai, replacing and repairing any faults with guaranteed Hyundai parts. So, you know your car is in the very safest hands. They will also check and perform any recommended updates on your car free of charge.
Our dealers can also give you advice on how to look after your Hyundai, showing you how a few, simple checks can give you the best possible performance, fuel economy and could improve safety.
Hyundai’s Service Promise
On arrival, we will:
- Attend to you promptly.
- Agree the work to be carried out and provide a fully inclusive quote.
- Agree a time when your vehicle will be ready to pick up.
During the day, we will:
- Ensure that only appropriately trained Hyundai technicians carry out work on your vehicle.
- Check for any updates recommended by Hyundai and perform these free of charge.
- Provide a professional recommendation if we identify any parts that require replacing.
- Only ever replace additional parts with your permission.
- Use genuine Hyundai parts, which all carry a two year, unlimited mileage warranty.
- Call you to confirm when your car is ready.
When you collect, we will:
- Explain the invoice to you to ensure you understand the work has been carried out.
Following your visit, we will:
- Do everything we can to call you within three days of your visit, in order to monitor customer satisfaction and to continually improve the service we offer you.